The BRKLCSLED retrofit strip lights are designed to transform existing fluorescent strips into high performance LED luminaires. The BRKLCSLED series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
▪ Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ BRKLCSLED4FT provides 2,833 luminaire lumens (123 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3500k; 2,990 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 4000k; and 3,013 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ BRKLCSLED8FT provides 5,842 luminaire lumens (127 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3500k; 5,980 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 4000k; and 6,026 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Steel housing and acrylic lens.
▪ Easy installation in existing fluorescent strip housings.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM21-11 calculated hours.