Light-sensitive photocell switches luminaires off when ambient light is present, and switches them on when ambient light is absent. Ideal for use with outdoor luminaires requiring photoelectric automation. Rain-tight for outdoor use. Preset time delay prevents unintended switching from flashes due to headlights, lightning and other transitory lighting sources.
▪ Switches light sources including LED, incandescent, HID and fluorescent.
▪ Heavy-duty, rain-proof, polycarbonate housing and lens.
▪ Photocell is ½” diameter CdS (cadmium-sulfide).
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Preset 3 to 10 second time-delay prevents unintended switching due to momentary flashes of light.
▪ Power consumption: 2 watts.
▪ Switches light source on when ambient lighting levels decrease to 1-2 foot-candles.
▪ Switches light source off when ambient lighting levels increase to 3-8 foot-candles.